Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a wonderful fiance named JP and a frightened father Henry. A majority of my followers know me via my Instagram @annephung where I document my life - highs and lows, as well as everything inbetween. My parents accompanied me to America in the year 1990 when I was just one-and-a half. I wouldn't be sharing my story with you today had my parents not worked for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. With the opportunity to have a better life, I wanted to do the best I could to please them and determined to achieve my goals. I believed my life would go one way or another: I'd graduate from college, get an executive position, get married and start an family. I believed that this was the definition of success. However, but life was not so sure to show me what success meant. In 2013, I realized that I was not happy going to work in my company job. Status and money did make me feel happy. I felt like I was just wasting my time in exchange for a paycheck. When I started to take steps towards my new life path I began to discover that personal training was my passion. I am a lover of exercise and enjoy working in the company of people and am eager to help those around me. This year I'll be celebrating the 7th year anniversary of my business. In 2014 I began my own company. In this field it is not a lot of Asian women. My mission in this field is to build a more sustainable and healthier lifestyle that meets the needs of my customers. It is my goal to encourage others to chase their desires and live the lives they have always wished for. When my work was taking off, I experienced the greatest loss of my life- the passing of my mom. Following an 8-year battle for a condition called Scleroderma, she's at peace in Heaven. I will never forget her and will always remember her in my mind as well as my heart. We can learn a lot from our experiences, though it may be difficult to see it now. My mother's abrupt death that altered my life for good. In my opinion, I was given a second chance to live my living a full and fulfilling life. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. Now it was time for her to transition into her new chapter, and for me to have the chance to live an authentic and satisfying life. What I'm experiencing now at the age of 30 is a feeling of vitality and awareness. It feels like that I'm living my life, rather than just surviving. As I share the story of my life, it is in the hope that others can relate to my thoughts and feelings. In order to feel that they're not on their own. It is also a sign of real love. Additionally, therapy is necessary and is not uncommon. Finally that wellness is your greatest wealth. I pray to live your life fully and that your final resting place is not a regret, since that's the only thing we can count on during this lifetime.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caterina-Scorsone

Annalee belle